Monday, February 22, 2010

Things That Warm the Heart

Monday, February 22, 2010
I was browsing flikr.  Hey, sometimes it takes a while to get to sleep when you have two snoring animals in your bedroom (and by animals I mean my dog and my husband.  FYI husband also doubles as my second child from time to time.  But that's a different post).  Anyway I found a few things that just kinda touched me.  Mostly images of strangers and people I will never ever know.  But isn't that the best part?  Finding beauty by just looking out into the world?
This is someones engagement ring.  While they were taking a picture of it a ladybug landed on it.  Some believe it to be a blessing.  Sweet huh?

 
she just said yes
Just a couple things I found.  I don't know exactly where I found them or anything....So I don't know who these photos belong to or really where to find them.  I just thought they were nice.  It's just nice to know with all the crap going on in the news and stuff that people still live on and love.  Good thoughts....

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios