Monday, September 20, 2010

A Give-A-Way! A Give-A-Way!

Monday, September 20, 2010
Are you excited?

Are you pumped?

Our first ever give-a-way here at Ali Bee's Bake Shop.

Hosted by CSN Stores!  Have you seen it?



To quote one of my favorite movie lines..."This place has got everything"  Like seriously...if you need baby strollers, cool bistro sets, or a hot plate or something.... No joke. 

And they want me to give one reader a $55 Gift Certificate to spend in one of their 200+ online stores.  Free stuff....what's not to love?

So to enter:  (up to 4 entry's per person...I know, crazy right?)

1) Become a follower...then leave a comment telling me you're now stalking me.  I love it.  If your already a follower leave a comment telling me your a follower.  Blam!  That was simple.  (this is entry numero uno)

2) Become a fan on Facebook.  Come back here.  Tell me you love me.  (that's entry number 2)

3) Blog about the give away.  Or tweet about it.  (That's one more entry...or if your an overachiever do both and it counts for two)

Please leave a separate comment for each entry.  The give-a-way will end Monday, September 27, 2010 at 12:00am.  The winner will be chosen at random.  Good luck!!  :)

** Contest Closed! **

And our winner is:

Lovey said...
I'm now stalking you....I'm not afraid to admit it, now, give me the pan and no cookies get hurt! ;0)

16 comments:

Nicole said...

I am also stalking you on facebook now!

Nicole said...

lol well heres proof im stalking you now!! LMAO! ;)

Kate H.(www.sprinkletherapy.blogspot.com) said...

I'm a follower, and boy would i love to have this Christmas baking pan :)

Nicole said...

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it 'stalking', but I do follow your blog and reading new posts!

Anonymous said...

I'm a stalker... errr follower.

Bella said...

I'm a follower. Like your cookies and ideas. There are amazing.

Delissa Clardy said...

I'm a facebook follower!

Delissa said...

I am now a follower of your blog!

Kate said...

I'm a follower!

~Kate

Kate said...

I became a fan! Well, I was already a fan, but I am now a fan on Facebook.

Kate said...

...aaaaaand just tweeted about you! I don't really blog anymore, so no fourth entry for me. =)

Lovey said...

I'm now stalking you....I'm not afraid to admit it, now, give me the pan and no cookies get hurt!
;0)

Kay Lefort said...

Hi Alison! I'm now a follower of your wonderful creations on your blog! This is Kay, from Rollin' in Dough. Your work keeps getting better and better! Now I'm going to your facebook page!

Kay Lefort said...

Went spread some love over on your FB page and became a fan!

Anonymous said...

I follow you publicly on Google Friends Connect (Carolsue)
digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you on Facebook
Carol Anderson
digicats {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios