Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cabbage Babies

Thursday, March 26, 2015

So my husband bought me a KK a while back.....and I never used it.

Now that we moved, I didn't have the space to bring it with me.  So there it is...gone now.

Never used.

Except once.....




Made little cabbage babies....

These were cute in the end....but while making them...

Ok. I'll just say it....they creep me out a little.

Took a lot of work tho.  A lot of airbrushing and Making royal icing flowers....




But I guess in the end it was worth it.

Working with a KK was not so bad.  I thought it would be harder.
It was sort of like icing with glasses....or needing glasses.  It's hard to describe.

Oh well.  What can I say?  I think I'm just more of a freehand girl.  I know some people can create these gloriously impossible creations with a KK.....but I kinda dig my own "whatever comes out of my brain and I can make work" thing...

So that was the beginning and the end of the KK for me.


4 comments:

Strlady said...

obviously the "whatever comes out of your brain" method is working for you because it's always a treat (no pun intended) to see your work.
hope you are settling in at your new place!

jennie said...

Hi Ali,

Please advise what is a KK?

Anonymous said...

Jennie,
A KK is a kopykake projector.

Jenny said...

I had the same question as Jennie - thanks!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios